Become SSIP Accredited Today
SSIP – or the Safety Schemes in Procurement – is an umbrella organisation created following discussions between CHAS, NHBC, Exor and Constructionline, with a mission to help improve and streamline existing health and safety schemes across the UK.
The SSIP has two main functions. The first is to reduce duplication costs by cutting down on unnecessary paperwork. The second is to improve health and safety standards across industry by promoting a single, unified standard that all stakeholders can use.
It is important to note that individual contractors or firms do not become members of the SSIP. Instead, they can get accreditation through organisations, like Constructionline and CHAS that are members of the SSIP. SSIP-accredited schemes carry a lot of respect which is why companies should work to gain accreditation to ensure that their health and safety performance conforms to the standard set by the organisation.
Consultants Can Make SSIP Accreditation More Straightforward
Understanding how SSIP accreditation works can be a complicated process. Not only are there multiple bodies involved, but knowing how to become compliant can be a challenge too. The purpose of beAccredited is to help constructors and businesses through the sometimes complicated process of applying for accreditation, based on SSIP requirements. Consultants not only provide technical guidance but also help to process applications rapidly, whether they are being made through CHAS, NHBC or another organisation.
Using the beAccredited service is easy. All you have to do is get in contact with our team of consultants, and we will guide you through the entire process – beAccredited processes accreditation through CHAS, Constructionline, Safe Contractor, SMAS and many others. The process is clear from start to finish, and you get the support you need to navigate through what may be unfamiliar forms and procedures. All those applying for accreditation receive personalised, one-on-one service and support throughout, helping you to overcome any issues and submit forms correctly.
The Benefits Of SSIP Accreditation
• Prove Your Safety Credentials. Once you’ve become SSIP accredited, the details will be posted on our online SSIP portal. The portal makes it easy for anybody interested in your firm to confirm that you have the correct SSIP accreditation. If you demonstrate the proper accreditation, you’re more likely to be trusted and given work.
• Helps Prequalification For Work. Bidding for work is difficult enough. With SSIP, you can prequalify for many jobs automatically. SSIP is usually sufficient to convince most organisations that you are committed to health and safety and that you have the skills to avoid negligence.
• Boosts Public Image. SSIP is a highly regarded organisation. With SSIP accreditation, your firm will improve its public image by demonstrating its commitment to safety.
• Substantiates Your Health And Safety Documentation. SSIP accreditation helps to demonstrate that your health and safety documentation has been both assessed and approved by trusted auditors.
The Benefits Of beAccredited’s Service
• Get Help With Your SSIP Accreditation. Although the SSIP exists to make health and safety requirements more streamlined, the process of applying for SSIP accreditation can be complicated. With beAccredited, you get access to trained professionals who know everything there is to know about the process. With their help, you can be confident that your application will be completed correctly and be successful once submitted.
• Get A Tailored Service. Not all businesses go through the same accreditation process. At beAccredited, we know this. That’s why we offer a range of SSIP accreditations, including Exor, Altius, NASC, Scaffolding Association, SMAS, Acclaim, SSIP, Constructionline Gold and Silver, and CHAS. We also tailor our approach to the size of your organisation, whether you have 1-4 PAYG employees or more than five.
• Focus On Your Business. Getting accreditation without help from people who understand the process can be a significant drain on your time and resources. With help from trained, expert consultants, your application can be created, filed and processed with minimal resources from you, allowing you to focus on your regular work.
• Get An Immediate Quote. At beAccredited, we pride ourselves on offering cost-effective accreditation consultancy. If you need a quote or want advice, you can get it straight away. Just call us on +44 7885987365 or email now.
• Get Fast Service. We’re committed to guiding you through the sometimes challenging process of SSIP accreditation. Our customers love our service because it is fast, efficient, cost-effective and reliable. Customer service is an integral part of our organisation and one of our highest goals.
If you’re looking for expert consultants to help guide you through SSIP accreditation, then get in touch with us today on +44 7885987365 or visit our website.Related PostsAre You Taking Advantage of Local Search? Cloud-Based, Health & Safety Software Warning to People with a PayPal Account Creating Worthwhile Content Expand your Office Space with Mezzanine Flooring