Why should my business invest in SEO?
To survive in today’s competitive market, businesses need to invest in SEO. Effective SEO is imperative for businesses because it helps you reach your target customers and achieve more sales and increased company profile.
As you know, more than 90% of Internet users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the search results pages (SERPS). This means that if your site is not ranking highly on SERPs, there is no way your target audiences will ever find you.
Studies show that 97% of consumers now go online to find local services, with 82% of smartphone users use a search engine when looking for a local business or service. Think about the extra sales and business you would get from being top of those local search results.
Some of the biggest incentives include:
1. Allows you to reach a wider audience than offline endeavours. In fact, you could potentially achieve a global presence.
2. Can prove far cheaper per impression than offline marketing, reducing the need for high conversion rates.
3. Can be tailored so that adverts only reach people within the target market, which will lead to increased conversions.
4. Is greener as you won’t be wasting printed materials, which can also aid the brand image and reputation.
5. Digital marketing activities allow you to reach customers 24/7. If you boast an online webstore too, it’s possible to generate sales around the clock.
6. Digital marketing lasts, particularly when using organic ad campaigns rather than paid advertisements.
7. Often brings quicker results as content can be published immediately without waiting for printing and deliveries.
8. It can aid offline sales thanks to modern consumer behaviours and the fact that people are always on their mobiles.
9. This approach allows you to showcase your personality and character in a far more expressive style for greater results.
10. Digital marketing can be tracked and analysed, enabling you to make changes and ensure that your content is tailored for the best outcomes.
Digital marketing and SEO doesn’t need to completely replace your offline endeavours, and a comprehensive strategy can blend elements of both to produce truly stunning results.
Investing in SEO provides long-term value for your website that will continue to accrue over time. SEO improves your website ranking so that more traffic is being diverted to your web pages. We use the best SEO practices to help businesses rank high on Google and enhance their brand awareness.
Our SEO managers will use their expert knowledge, industry insight and range of tools to understand your company from a local business perspective They will analyse the competitive landscape, capture accurate baseline information about the performance of your current marketing strategies, evaluate your website & local online presence, and formulate a strategy to increase your SEO performance.
This highly targeted SEO will help divert genuine visitors to your website that will increase your sales and revenue. Contact us today on 0845 2722350 or visit the Direct Submit website and we will help you get started. It’s quick and easy.Related Posts5 Important SEO Ranking Factors Local SEO this Christmas to your Business Are You Taking Advantage of Local Search? Creating Worthwhile Content Mobile Search Engine Optimisation: A Quick Guide